Monday, April 21, 2014

Cute Words

I haven't wrote down a lot of the cute things the kids say lately. I LOVE what comes out of their mouths, especially wyatt!

Brock was in Idaho for work last week and before he left he told Wyatt he was the man of the house and to take care of mommy and Brynlie. The next night after baths I was struggling to get brynlie's diaper on (like always). Wyatt came over and hit her bum. I asked him why he did that, and so matter of factly he said "Daddy said I am in charge while he's gone." Oh boy! lol. I couldn't help but smile, he was taking his duties very seriously.

A few weeks ago we got the bubbles down from the kids tub and wyatt's money was in there. He was SO sweet. He took it out and said "here mom. You can have this to buy a honda odyssey." Melted my heart. This kids knows we've been looking for SO long. It was his money saved for a dirt bike.

Since we now have a van. He told me I can have his money for a new bike. Him and daddy both have one, but mine has been broken for a while. This boy is seriously SO sweet. He was given 2 suckers by the Easter bunny, and he immediately took one and gave one to brock. "Here daddy, you can I have this one."

Brock gave Wyatt his old dirt bike helmet and boy was that a hit. I told brock we should have just given that to him for Easter. He now corrects anyone that calls his pedal bike a bike. "No remember mom, it's a dirt bike." The inside of his helmet is caked in spit from the dirt bike noises he makes THE ENTIRE time he's riding. We are in trouble......

Brynlie is on fire! Every day we find something new she can say. Lately it's been....well about everything. There are very few words she repeats after us, that don't sound like the real word. Recent words are: Brym- ie (Brynlie)  ack (snack) gen gen (again) oooood (food) ouchy (ouch) air (hair) bath  pay (play) cah (car) birrrrrr (burr) side (outside) bear, duhh (duck) nanny (candy) er-al (cereal) poooon (spoon)
I'm sure there's more.
Some of her favorites she's mastered for a while now are: shoe, Ay-at (wyatt), done, more, bam-ma (grandma, she says this all the time! When we see a white car like grandmas, when we drive anywhere she thinks we're going to bamma's house!), go, no, wah-wah (water) ishy (fishy) nigh nigh, bay-beee (baby) mu-wah (kisses), bee-ie (binki), ba-ba (bottle), eat, bowl, pork (spoon/fork).

She loves counting with wyatt too. She can count to three. And then just adds sounds to the rest of the numbers with wyatt. When counting to three, she uses her fingers. But only every gets 1 finger up. It's so cute!