Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wyatt turns FOUR!

I can't believe my little guy is SO big! FOUR. Wow. We kind of messed up on his birthday this year. It fell on a sunday, and we were going to play it off as if his birthday wasn't until the following saturday because that's when we were having a pool party. Well, we realized they'd sing to him at church, and grandma McGary wanted to come into town to give him his gift. So after he went to bed saturday night, we rushed to make his real birthday somewhat special. He was excited because we hadn't even told him it was his birthday the next day. His funnest gift was a razor scooter and cones to make a race track. We played with it a lot inside, then eventually it got moved to an outside toy. Brock has all his actual birthday pictures on his phone, so hopefully I can update this later with those.

Wyatts dr appt was 2/25/14 and he was 41lbs 8oz 84% and 43 1/4in tall 94%. He is always growing! I swear! I got him out of the bath the other day, turned to help brynlie, then turned back and completely misjudged where his head. It was one of the moments you blink and all the sudden he was 10 inches taller. It made me stop in my tracks and give him a huge hug. LOVE this little guy! He is my buddy all day long and I'd like to say I'm his favorite, but everyone knows his daddy is by FAR his favorite person ever. He ADORES his dad.

Wyatt HAD to have a "rainbow cake from Costco" for his birthday.

If you ask Wyatt what he wants to be, he says a race driver.
Color: Red and Blue
Food: Noodle with no sauce
Animal: Lion and Giraffe
Movie: Lightning McQueen (Cars)
Toy: Tractor
Song: "life is a highway" (Lonestar, song on Cars)
Best Friend: Chandler and Paisley and daddy









No comments: