Friday, June 5, 2015

More December

Brynlie's would sit next to me and randomly put her hand on my stomach and just rest it there. It was so cute. The first time she felt and saw it move it really scared her. I wish I had a video of it. Her eyes got so big and she looked straight up at me. On time reading a book she set her arm on my stomach like the arm rest of a couch. haha. 
We taught the last preschool before Christmas break. It was a rough on me because my feet were swelling so much by then. But the kids had so much fun. I really want to be a preschool or kinder teacher later in life. It really is so fun for me. 
This is the last pregnant picture I have. It was a few days before Christmas. I was feeling HUGE. I actually wasn't just feeling huge, I was huge. I will never forget the comments I got every Sunday at church. haha. Some will be forever engraved in my head of "WOW, you are definitely due any day!"
The day after Christmas I went into nesting mode and HAD to get everything taken down. It wasn't working to have wyatt and brynlie having separate beds in one room, so we got the other part of the bunk from Gibbons and got their beds all set up. It was a HUGE mess on December 26th. But it felt good to get things ready for the baby coming. 











No comments: