Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crafty Projects

I really love decorating for Valentines Day! I couldn't bring very many Vday decorations back to La Grande with me, so I made a few! I really love these hearts! Brock cut them for me and I love the way they look painted, I just need a bunch more to make it look better. But oh well!


Brock made this for me for out doorway area. I am really excited to make different signs for the various seasons of the year!
 



This "love one another" was a printable from a blog. I REALLY like it! I put the polka dot paper behind it and quickly put it in a junky frame. I can't wait to paint a different frame and get it in a better looking frame!
 I finally got my chalkboard markers and it makes it so much easier to draw. Also, i love it because it doesn't come off unless you add a little water, so wyatt's little hands haven't smeared anything!


We only have a few things in Wyatt's room for decorations, poor guy. It's stacked with storage stuff!



Yum Yum Cinnamon Rolls! These turned out so good. I was actually really surprised! It was my first time doing rolls and cinnamon rolls alone(brock did help me quite a bit). We had a party that night and they went fast!

3 comments:

k and p said...

Wow! I need some tips on how to get my creative juices flowing like you guys do! Cute cute ideas!

Chase and Elise said...

Love your decors! I'm redoing my craft room and I cant wait to start making things!

Anonymous said...

Sheesh Brock nows what makes a woman happy. Helps make cinnamon rolls and makes anything you would need to decorate your house and you don't have to continually hear "oh I could make that for cheaper". He actually WILL make it not just talk about making it:). We have a room upstairs you guys can live in you won't even have to pay rent Brock will just have to decorate my house for me:) I love all your crafts you do a great job.