If wyatt could stay like this and go everywhere with brock, he would be in heaven! He just cries and cries when brock leaves, so he thought it was pretty fun being in his carhart bibs!
Trying to brush his own teeth. He doesn't like me doing it.
I was talking on the phone and peeped in wyatts room (a couple weeks ago) and found this. He won't sit on his motorcycle, the thing he's supposed to be sitting on, but thought it was fun to sit on this tiny truck. So funny!
Our house has become a jungle gym for wyatt in the past 2 weeks. He is climbing on everything! Brock left this in the house for a couple of days, and at first he thought it was fun to just sit on the tool box. But the next day he found it was was better to stand on it, which ended in a few falls. I blocked it off with chairs and he just moved the chairs aside and climbed back up.
Brock was playing with Wyatt. He loved this. We'd push him around and he'd have this little smirk on his face.
He looks so grown up to me! We buzzed his hair and now he looks so old! He was climbing on a box the other day and fell. He is such a tough boy, didn't hardly cry at all. I noticed later his nose was super red, and then it scabbed over the next day. Poor guy, first little battle wound.
And this is the reason for the hair cut!!! He would wake up with some serious bed head! It was so funny, one day I went and got wyatt from his crib and was laughing when I came out and saw he matched his daddy. They both got a cut a few days later!










2 comments:
Wyatt looks so old with his hair cut. Chad has that same hairstyle in the morning:)
I love the last photo I laughed out loud:)
Post a Comment