Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fun Times With Wyatt

 I was writing about how much Wyatt has been climbing on stuff and just the next morning he was playing in our bed looking out the window like he always does (i know, our apartment has NASTY curtains), and he started climbing up the headboard. I didnt get a picture of it, but he was completely in the window at one point! This little rascal!!

 Wyatt loves dancing to music! He hates hats, but with the distraction of the music he kept it on!:)

 This picture was taken in pure darkness, we must have a good flash! We were getting ready to go hot tubbing for family night with andy and amy shinsel, so I went in to wake Wyatt up and this is what I found. He never sleeps like this! So funny. His feet totally chillin thru the bar things and on top of the crib bedding. You can't tell from the pictures, but his feet are elevated a little bit. He didn't even wake after we took these pictures; this nap was 2 1/2 hrs long, which he hasn't done in a while. His naps are all over the place these days. He always has 2 naps, they have been 1-1.5 hrs lately, where they justed to be 1.5-2.5hrs AND he hasn't been sleeping thru the night lately....must be growing, teething, something!

No comments: