Thanks to all who made his birthday special, and have made this past year with him so much fun! We really appreciate family and loved ones all around helping us with this opportunity of raising a child! (because we all know some days just aren't easy!)
This cake was so much easier to make than last years! It was easy, but I like how it turned out. Poor guy almost didn't even get a birthday party...just like I knew would happen, since it's so close to Christmas everyone was partied out. But I refused to give in...he needs a special day to himself too :)
Eating the yummy cake, he ate all of it too!
I'm pretty sure brayden was smiling this big because he had tricked grandma into not making him eat dinner, but letting him eat lots of ice cream and cake...lol yes, this is what happens when your kids go to grandma's house jande! :)
the whole group
Jilayne took a few pictures with her nice camera...they turned out so clear!
McGary Tradition: the Spatin Machine. The birthday boy/girl has to crawl threw the legs of everyone at the party and get spanked. Wyatt was a little skeptical and had to be pushed along. As you can see, it turns into all the kids get a turn, they love it. I remember doing this when I was a kid and being so nervous all my uncles were going to spank me so hard. haha. Fun traditions.
2 comments:
What are grandma's for, right? No wonder he is such a horrible eater he thinks he'll always get his way:) the cake was so cute, way to go. So glad Wyatt got to gave his own special day.
Hahaha. I love this post! Wyatt is already 2?! No way! The cake is soo cute!
Post a Comment