Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Cabin Trip

We went to the Cabin at Priest Lake in Idaho from Wed 28th -fri 30th. It was a quick trip, but still fun to get away. We squished our family and Jason's family in their mini van, which ended up being a lot better for wyatt and chandler, they entertained eachother. There wasn't a ton of snow, prob 5inches or so. But it was perfect for taking the 4-wheelers around. We borrowed wyatt's snow suit from mom and dad and it fit perfect! I bought his snow boots last year on the clearance rack in spring, which are size 7 and he wears size 8or9...so a little tight. We overlapped with the Todd Eppich family for just 1 night so it was fun. We played games, ate good food, played outside, and went on a hike.


They went down the hill by themselves, I was really surprised they both stayed on. After about the 3rd time they both were done with it.

The hike. I know, snow suits without any snow...this was under the trees on a really nice day.  
Wyatt got to be a pretty big grandpa's boy during the holiday break. He wanted to go everywhere and do anything grandpa was doing. I can't blame him, the whole break grandpa was banging on walls, going outside, and riding a tractor....all wyatt's favorite things!


SO CUTE!

No comments: