We went to CBW at 9:30 for a 1 hour church service. Came back and Wyatt took a much needed nap while we got things ready for the McGary lunch...which was prob the best meal I have had in a long time, seems like everyone made MY favorites! Fruit with choc to dip it in, mashed pots, ham, rolls, pasta, dip, tri-tip(ok well thats not my fav but it was good!) broccoli/cauliflower salad...I'm sure there was more. Wyatt woke and was able to see his cousins before we left to Gibbons. We had another great gift giving time and Wyatt was VERY spoiled with lots of gifts from his aunts and unlces too. I am so sad I forgot my camera at the Gibbons party. We were pooped by 8pm and so we headed back to McGary's and the party was still going strong there. Chad and Jande had showed up and we were up playing games til 11....that was the first time Wyatt had stayed up that late, but as the vacation went on, a late bedtime was the norm! :( There truly was just too much partying going on all the time to miss out.
I got a sewing machine and a cheese grater that attaches to the bosch...which both I've used and absolutely love! Brock surprised me and made me a cute shelf he saw I had pinned on pinterest...smart guy! Brock was also very spoiled. He got a .22 gun and an Xbox pkg that came with the Kinect, a controller, 1month xbox live and a game. So fun! During the Christmas time we grew closer to family as they were there for us at all times. We truly are blessed to have such wonderful people to share our sorrows and joys with!
Wyatt loves this little couch.
Grandpa McGary came up for all the christmas fun bright and early, he was there by 6:15am!
Brock opening the Xbox pkg. He was so surprised because our friends in La Grande, Steve and Alysha Lester, were supposed to get it for us on black friday. But I had preplanned the whole thing and they told him they weren't able to get one.
No comments:
Post a Comment