Saturday, April 7, 2012

A new start

These pictures are really blurry, and it doesn't show the greatness of the house we are currently in. I will take some more soon and post. I am keeping it super plain for when people come look, I don't want my personal things sitting around while strangers walk around. Creepy! Also, I take down any cute decorations when I know someone is coming and shove them in a closet. I don't want the house to appear welcoming or cute, lol bad I know. But we don't want it to sale!
I got a toy organizer for free from a girl in basin city (thanks so much!), so the playroom looks different now. But oh how I love a room for all the toys. It is a big room too, plenty of space for kids to play in!

My new couches! They are dark brown, not black like they look in this picture. Couches totally change the look of a room, if our old furniture was in here...phew, just gald it's not!


I catch wyatt all the time either sitting on his cars couch or laying like this on the floor looking at books. I love those moments when he is playing by himself, it's so cute. Oh, but they don't last long. Nope, this child BEGS to go outside or watch cars ALL day long.

No comments: