Monday, April 23, 2012

Recent Activities

I have been so bad about taking my camera places. But now that Brock's work has provided him a phone with internet, we use it a lot. Here are some of the pictures from his phone of our past month.
Easter egg hunt at Gibbons. Paisley and Wyatt are the only kids, so it was a very slow moving egg hunt:)


Wyatt's new way of smiling (above). He just squints his eyes these days.


Daddy finally has his bike back (we've left it at families houses while in school). Wyatt begs every day to go sit on it.

What?! It was sunny outside?!?! My poor child. We went to my mom's 2 weekends ago and he was outside from like 10-3 and got so burnt. It wasn't that hot out, but he got so burnt on his face. That night we put tons of after sun lotion on, but the next morning he woke up with a blister/bubble on his face! I felt so bad!


The same day we went to my moms house and Wyatt got burnt. We were home that evening outside washing cars and bikes when a lama came walking down the street. haha. Not what you usually see in the city. Some people from our ward were out walking them. Wyatt didn't like it, wouldn't touch it.....but really I can't blame him. I wouldn't touch it either :)

(above) this is our child eating all by himself and mad at us for doing so. He refuses to feed himself these last few weeks. We battle him even sitting in a chair, so I normally shove as many bites in as I can before he off. This time, daddy said no more. He didn't eat his lunch, then I made his favorite meal (breakfast) and then we made him eat it. He picks up the fork and hands it to us, wanting us to do it. Good thing brock was doing this because I would have given in, wyatt was so hungry and crying like we wouldn't give him food. So he didn't eat with us, but 1 hour later we put him in his chair and left him along....and he did it! He knows how, just refuses to. 

This
This is the story of my life this past week. Wyatt normally carries around these 2 motorcycles and 1 tractor. He has to sleep with them, and obviously he doesn't go anywhere without them. Brock was at the hockey games with a friend, so I went to bed after putting Wyatt down. His new thing is to come and sleep right by the door. 1 hr after going to bed, brock came home and found him at his door like this. So funny. He HAS to have these motorcycles! 

No comments: