I can't remember how much I already wrote about the Utah trip. But the above picture is the whole reason we went down there. Mom, Jilayne and I left thursday and came home sunday. Quick trip, but without kids it wasn't too bad. Sarah tried on about 30-40dresses. I instantly fell in love with the dress she ended up choosing, but I had to keep my mouth shut as she made her final decisions. She will be a GOREGOUS bride!
TUCANOS! (spelling?!) This place is amazing! I am not a huge meat eater, but we tried it out 3yrs ago when Brock and I went to UT and loved it. The buffet is great and the endless meat tastes so good! I was SO nervous about going and even said drop me off, I'm not worth the cost. Because I can't/couldn't eat that much w/o getting sick. But amazingly my stomach cooperated and I ate a ton and didn't throw up or get sick (I wasn't so lucky the night before when we went to a pizza buffet, THAT wasn't a good situation :( )
We were on a very tight schedule doing ALL things wedding! We had to try and get bridesmaids dresses, kids clothes, colors and flowers figured out, engagement pics outfits and boy was it stressful. So much shopping for nothing I wanted really wore me out. lol. Jilayne and I did manage to have fun along the way.
Jilayne wanted to get implants while in UT and said she was going this big...luckily I talked her outta it;) hahahahah. totally kidding.




1 comment:
glad you posted something, now i can use the pictures
Post a Comment