Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Attitude!

Wyatt has been little MISTER attitude lately! Yesterday I told him, "you need to go get your shoes from the bucket." He didn't do it and a few minutes later I said, "Wyatt, put your truck down and get your shoes." He turned around and in a low mean voice said "YOU MAKING ME SOOOOOO MAD! Gosh!" And stomped off to get his shoes. I turned the other way and just laughed!

Then today he wanted to watch a movie and said "you go get my dogs blankie upstairs." I said "no, you can go get it if you want it." He says "I told you go get it, I get it ALL the time, every day." Sometimes when he is like this it's funny, but most the time I am nervous because he is getting to be a cranky little bumb! He won't hardly hold my hand going into stores or in store anymore and yells when I ask him to do something. Oh the joys a mom!

No comments: