So I don't really know her "normal" lately. But here's a few things about her:
Weighed 19lbs 12oz at dr office on 5/20/13
Loves sitting up with a basket of toys next to her. She will grab out the toys and play with each one.
Doesn't show any interest in crawling.
Will finally go on her tummy for about 5-8mins without crying.
LOVES watching her brother jump. Not sure why, but she laughs when she sees kids jumping.
Wakes 3-8x a night. I'm thinking mainly because of the sickness. Before sickness, went about 2-3weeks only waking 1x around 3am.
Takes 3 good naps a day.
Loves being laid down, with blanket by face, and then me rubbing her hair/face.
Eats regular food. Tastes buds seem to change daily, will like something in the morning, then not in the afternoon.
Still loves rice/oatmeal baby cereal morning and night.
Loves strawberries!!!! She goes to town on them!
Picks up cheerios, but still doesn't get them to mouth. Forgets they are in hand.
Breastfeeds 3-5x a day, but gets VERY distracted while doing so.
Loves clapping her hands. She doesn't put her hands flat together yet, but gets excited and does the clapping motion.
Gets excited and pounds her feet on floor if laying down in crib, throws her hands on floor if sitting up (over and over again she will hit the floor), and moves her upper torso down and up fast, like she is bowing to a king, but sitting down. She does this a lot.
Starting to play with her voice. Making sounds like na-na-na and ah-ah-ah. At times she seems to be telling me a story, only wish I understood!
VERY happy and SMILEY all the time.
I was pruning a tree and Brynlie was crying. It was SUPER hot outside and I said, oh brynlie probably needs a drink. 5mins later I look over and big brother had this for her. So sweet.
These pictures are the gunky eye stage. :( Above picture: this is her excited hand thing in motion.
No comments:
Post a Comment