Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wyatt

Wyatt too has been sick. He has a high pain tolerance though, so he is still his normal "I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE or I WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE" self. He has a double ear infection. The kids had the same symptoms, except he had a fever off and on.

He has been such a good helper with "get me a kleenex, hurry!" and "please play with brynlie for a minute" and "can you go get me a diaper" and "you can get yourself a drink of water" and many more. lol, poor guy! He has been very bored staying home and inside so much.

About 2 weeks ago we had HOTT weather for about a week straight. We were outside a ton (our colds hit at the end of the hot weather). We ran through sprinklers with the neighbors, ate popsicles, weeded, planted the garden, weeded, pruned, weeded, planted flowers, rode bikes together, and weeded some more!

I was on the ladder pruning a tree and Brynlie was crying. I said aloud "oh Brynlie you need a drink." Then about 5minutes later I look over and seriously laughed out loud forever. Wyatt had got in our fridge in the garage and gave her the gallon of milk. So cute! He is such a good big brother! You can see that he was very sweaty and would go inside and get a drink periodically by himself. He is getting to be a big helper.


Being inside has meant a lot of play dough time. This keeps him busy for about 30mins. He drives all sorts of stuff through it and loves making ramps and tracks. 

No comments: