I got all this PB for FREE! (I actually made 1cent per container)
I do get every day stuff on coupon too. I didn't take a picture of it, but I was able to get: 2 grapefruits, 2 gallons milk, and 4boxes frosted mini wheats for $4.58. That is good for me. Milk here at Walmart is $2.60-$3.20 a gallon!!! So expensive!
I have been doing couponing for close to a year now and I still can't believe how great of deals I get sometimes. These 2 deals don't happen that often for me, but I get super excited when they do! I am not REALLY big into it, because I don't subscribe to a newspaper (which is where most of the coupons come from). I just do what I can with the coupons I can get. I really love living in OR right now for 2 reasons. 1-there aren't CRAZY couponers here like there are in tri-cities that clear the shelf and 2-safeway doubles my coupons up to .50...so each transaction saves me another $2. Doesn't seem like a lot, but in couponing, $2 is big!


2 comments:
good work! You are spoiled over there being close to the only couponer, living walking distance to all the stores you need and safeway doublers:). But you have to deal with Rite Aid nazi, Nathan is it? So maybe you aren't so spoiled:)
That's amazing!! I've always wanted to learn how to do that. You'll have to teach me sometime :)
Post a Comment