Since I am a genius and left Wyatt's baby book in our apartment in La Grande, I don't have any where to write down some of his mile stones.
This past week we have really been working with him on new sounds and trying to get him to talk. We have always read to him and really encouraged him, but the past 2 weeks we have been at it all day every day. I know kids will talk when they want, but he wasn't saying anything besides mom and dad. About a week and half ago he started saying "hot." It is the cutest little whisper and he really hits the "T" with enthusiasm. It was so fun to hear him say new words! I was super excited when I put cooked carrots on his tray and didn't even say they were hot, but touched one and said "hot." So cute! I love it!
He also started saying ALLLLLLL done about a week ago. He mainly says it when we are done with a book. I hope he keeps progressing and adding words. It's a lot easier to know what he wants when he can tell me!
No comments:
Post a Comment