Friday, July 8, 2011

SaWEET SMILE

Just a few gaps :)

I took this little man to the dentist for the first time on July 5th and he confirmed what I had been thinking: Wyatt doesn't have his top lateral incisors. We didn't take an xray because we don't have insurance and I didn't want to pay for it, but the dentist said he was about 95-97% sure he simply doesn't have them. With his cuspids already in it is a sure tell sign he isn't getting those teeth. He also said there's about an 80% chance he won't have permanent teeth there either, but we will just have to wait and see. (yes, lots of dental bills coming our way in the future!)

Although it was a little difficult for me to hear this news, I am so thankful and blessed with such a wonderfuly, healthy and happy child. My worries for him are all simply cosmetic, there are so many others out there with health problems which are far worse. Our prayers continually go out for all those children who suffer from far greater problems than having a SAWEET SMILE like my little wyster has.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All along I was thinking it was his cuspids that hadn't come in. Those are the ones that came in nearly last for Brayden so I was thinking he still had time. You're right though, it could be worse. Just a few bills and he is fixed, health issues aren't fixed quite that easily.