Since brock is a college student and works summers, the summer savings gets pretty low this time of year. We are working hard on budgeting and crafts are not in the budget! All my valentines stuff was things I had around the house. Even the picture, which is the wrong size for the frame, but it works :) I didn't have to go out and buy anything, would things be cuter and better if I had bought stuff, yes. But oh well. It is what it is and I am still happy about it :)
Brock made me this shelf for Christmas. Love it and love him for surprising me with it! He also made these frames for me, as I had asked him to. But went a step further and made them way better than I planned, he made them so you can change out the pictures, yes, I love him!
My first sewing project. I made this cute little towel. It was actually really easy. Joni made me one for Christmas and I LOVE it. I wanted a red one for vday so I did it :) The different color things on the bottom are little ruffles, it's cuter in real life because you can see they have little prints on them too.
a sign for my window in the living room.
2 comments:
Cute decorations, Emily! You are really talented! I have absolutely no Valentines Day decorations in my house so you've inspired me :-) That is sooo awesome that Brock can make things like that for you. So fun!
SO fun! they are all so cute! Love those frames. Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment