Happy Birthday to Wyatt!!!
We just got done with your birthday party and you were so spoiled. You had tons of fun with your cousins running around and your construction cake. I can't believe you are TWO. We have been trying to teach you to say "two" and show us 2 with your fingers all day, but you have only done it once. You are talking more these days and it is so fun...but you still pick and choose the days and moments you want to talk. You were saying "Chandler" last night over and over because he is your favorite friend. You have the longest eye lashes I have ever seen. They just about reach your eye brows...and they melt every girls' heart :)You are precious. The love of my life. I love your energy, it keeps me constantly running after you. Here are a few of your favorite things:
Tractors
Outside
Openeing Doors (even locked ones) and sneaking outside
Chandler
Trucks
Choc. Milk
Brushing your Teeth
Singing "Ring Around the Rosies" and "Popcorn Popping"
"Apple" has been your favorite word for the past 3 weeks
4-wheeler (you say lalalalalalala)
Guns (you say pew pew pew)
Motorcycles
I love you my baby boy. I can't believe it has been 2 years since we were blessed to bring you into this world. You have changed our house to a home and filled it with so much love. We love you to pieces!!!
3 comments:
I can not believe how fast time is going by. Happy birthday Wyatt! I'm so sad we weren't able to meet up. Christmas time is just so busy. Hopefully we get to see u all soon!
Wyatt is such a cutie. I can't believe our babies are two! Crazy how time flies. I saw your previous post of the shelves Brock made, how much is he selling them for? I've been wanting big chunky shelves and was going to attempt to make some, but they wouldnt turn out like brocks :)
Happy 2nd birthday Wyatt!!
Post a Comment