The word is out! We are pregnant! YAY! I am 11 weeks along and due Oct 2nd. I think other than the day I found out, announcing it today has been about the only excitement about this pregnancy. Oh how I forgot the "joys" of being pregnant. Since I stay home with Wyatt all day, I feel like this pregnancy has been worse than Wyatt. I didn't really get sick with wyatt til about 4pm in the day. This one, I just started feeling decent in the mornings last week. From weeks 5-9 I was pretty miserable all day long. It was just that, miserable. Poor Wyatt watched more TV than ever, dishes went piled when brock couldn't do them, dinner was non-existant, fridge was empty, cereal became our go to meal, and the toilet became my friend. I have thrown up about twice as much with this pregnancy, so far, as I did with wyatt. Currently, I am feeling good in the mornings til around 12, then I start to struggle and by 4:30pm I am done with the day. By 8pm I am in bed or in lots of pain/bloating/gas. I am REALLY hoping it gets better, like lots better, in the next 2 weeks. Brock does SO MUCH around here right now. I don't think I've bathed or put Wyatt to bed for weeks, I'm so nervous when he goes to work next wednesday. Plus I have to keep my house in "show condition" at all times. Nights, our house is in anything BUT show condition!
Ok. Done with the complaining. We are super excited to add to our family. I have wanted another for a long time now, the Lord just knows what's best and has His own timing. I was so nervous Wyatt would be so old by the time another child came. He will be almost 3, and for that reason alone, I would love to have a boy. I want him to have a close brother. I would personally love a girl to doll up, but for my sons sake and for when they are older, I am hoping for a boy! Guess we shall see.
7 comments:
YAY for number 2! What an exciting time in your lives!
Wyatt needs a little brother. Now that Brayden is getting older and Kyla is in school it has been so fun watching the two boys interact and do "brother" things. But you're right a girl would be fun but for Wyatt's sake he needs a brother. Plus there is more time for a girl just as long as you get one:)
Congratulations!! So excited for you guys!
Congratulations!!! Sorry you have been sick! Maybe twins?! :)
Well I was more sick this time around then the first two times and I'm having a girl so who knows... :) Still I'm so excited for you guys!! Congrats!
Oh Emily, I am so sorry you are so sick! Ugh for that reason alone I dread getting pregnant again. BUT you are so close to being out of the first trimester and thats when it is supposed to get better, right?? Hang in there!! I'm really excited for you and it would be really fun for Wyatt to have a baby brother! BUT a girl would be fun too so I guess its a win-win situation. Congrats!
Congratulations!! Sickness is no fun and it makes it the worst when you are moving!! Good luck with everything!!!
Post a Comment