Monday, March 12, 2012

PACKING FUN

All these boxes were in an organized stack, til Wyatt decided to play with them. This moving game is so much harder with a child. You find out how much stuff (aka CRAP) you have when you move and the children find out how exciting all the stuff is! Boxing up the toys was the worst. Toys never played with, all the sudden become the favorite toy when it gets boxed up and put away!
The bottome pic is so blurry, but I loved his face. I was working in the bathroom and peeked around the corner to find this.


Wyatt and Daddy doing the dishes. This has been happening a lot lately and I'm SO thankful to a helpful husband. He has been a life savor lately! For the past 3months Wyatt LOVES helping with dishes. He pulls the chair from the table and climbs right next to you. Frequently, as the cleaned dishes get put back in soapy water over and over again, I have to remind myself of this quote: Help me remember that little hands eager to help grow up all to quickly.

No comments: