Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
Friday, April 27, 2012
it's a girl?!
This past week has NOT gone anything like it was scheduled to. It was a stay at home, sew, grocery shop, CLEAN, and do laundry week, but didn't work like that. Monday was a beautifully hot day so we played outside and went for a walk with the neighbors. I think I over did it because I started spotting. Nothing big or super scary, just got me a little nervous and sent me to the couch during Wyatt's nap. Tuesday I woke up and totally kinked (sp!) my neck super funny and couldn't move it AT ALL without tons of pain. I have never had that happen where it doesn't go away, it was horrible. Wednesday, melanie cain worked on my neck and it helped a ton, but still painful! By Wednesday night I realized I wasn't feeling my active baby moving a lot, still not super worried but just thinking bout it. Thursday morning, more bleeding. So yes, I worried about it. I am a girl, and a pregnant momma, I worry. No matter how much Brock says don't stress or think about it, how can I not? Anyway, few more details I will spare you all of, I ended up in the dr's office at 1:00pm for an ultrasound. Baby's heartbeat has never sounded so heavenly! :) We found the source of the blood and it isn't a big scare, so all is well....and while they were in there they took a peek at the gender. The whole time watching the ultrasound the baby looked just like Wyatt, the forehead, and the nose. The huge, feet and hands. Just looked so much like Y. She put some gender pictures and a letter in a sealed envelope (i didn't trust myself not to open it, so i told her lock it up tight!). At 6:30pm when Brock got home from work we opened it as a family. Wyatt was actually very interested, saying brother and trying to say sister. We looked at the pictures first and brock pointed out boy parts, YAY, it's a boy....well the next picture showed a different angle and was labeled GIRL. haha. It's so hard to understand these pictures, we weren't looking anywhere close to the right thing. I was SHOCKED! And then I got pretty sad, I wanted a little boy for Wyatt so badly. I could see him and a little brother just making all sorts of messes, and trucks, and dirt, and having a brotherhood together. BUT, I am super excited. Oh how nervous brock is for our bank account, and he has every right to be! haha. Girl stuff is SO MUCH cuter than boy stuff. We are trying to add to our savings and buy a house the end of this year. Um.....there is cheap girl stuff, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HURRAY! Congrats!! Girls are pretty cool.
Awesome!!!!! Girls are the best! Yard sales. That's my tip :)
Post a Comment