Wyatt has the scripture in primary on Sunday. So before bed last night we started practicing with him. Ugh, this kid is so wild. Here is how our practice session went: (3 nephi 30:2)
Brock: Come
Wyatt: (yelling because we told him to talk loud) come here, come here, come here
Me: Wyatt, copy what daddy says. And talk softer.
Brock: Come
Wyatt: come on, come on, come on
Brock: unto me
Wyatt: me
Brock: and be baptized
Wyatt: BAPTIZED, BAPTIZED (yelling!!)
Brock: in my name
Wyatt: Wyatt, wyatt, wyatt (he was saying his name)
Brock: No, wyatt say 'in my name'
Wyatt: ahhhh, Brock, brock brock
Emily: (trying to hide my laughing!!!)
Brock: that ye may receive
Wyatt: me see
Brock: remission
Wyatt: I on a mission!!!
..........
(the whole time he is bouncing on his knees and playing with his bed)
Ya I will stop there. I'm thinking we need A LOT more practice before Sunday! LOL
2 comments:
No practice needed, that is perfect!
I love this! Made me cry with laughter!
Post a Comment