WOW! Who are those two in this picture?! I can't believe the difference in appearance and looking back we were such different people then! We celebrated our 4 year anniversary this year and I can't believe it's been that long. I feel like the little girl that got married 4 years ago is completely gone, but I wouldn't change a thing today if I could. We hadn't planned on celebrating our anniversary because finding a sitter in a brand new place is difficult, especially since we didn't have much time because of Brock's work schedule. BUT we did find some friends and we enjoyed a nice, quiet dinner at Bob's. We loved the food! It was the first date we'd had since March....so it was a MUCH needed date!
Here is a picture of our one year anniversary! You can see Brock's walking boot from his accident. I don't miss those days!
And now the current. I think the angle is funny or something, we aren't really this fat (at least I hope not!) We added little Y to our family and we are so lucky to have him. He has changed both of us so much, but only to make us better people as we take on the role of "mom" and "dad." It is trying at times, he is such a BUSY little guy. But we love him and are such a blessed little family! True example of how things have changed: Brock wouldn't kiss me for a picture!!



No comments:
Post a Comment