Warning: LOTS of pictures, with more to come!
We went to the cabin for the Eppich reunion July 23rd - 26th and had a great time. It was a lot of work getting everything prepared, but always so fun to see family and I LOVE the cabin! The weather wasn't lovable though, it was hot saturday and sunday, but then overcast and stormy the rest of the time :( It was so fun for Wyatt to play with other kids! I thought I'd have to be running after him all day, but it was great, he didn't venture out on the dock much and hardly ever wanted to even touch the water. He did go in with brock and actually really liked it. I wasn't prepared for him to want to get in the water, thus the picture with the blown up diaper! That thing was HUGE! We played a lot of games and enjoyed catching up with cousins. Brock brought his bike up, and planned on doing some major mountain biking, but decided it wasn't too smart to go alone (thank heavens!) and just ventured out a few times. The boys went golfing and brock and chad had fun with the canoe. The water was FAR too cold for me to get in. Normally, I don't mind it. But WOW, this year there was ice chunks floating (not really but there could've been!). It was the only vacation we will get this summer, and this is the first year brock was able to come (besides the yr with his broken foot) so we were super happy to have some relaxation and family time!
















2 comments:
FUN! We missed out on Priest Lake this year and it was a major bummer. I think my family went to that same waterfall for the first time this year too. Cute pics, Emily! Wyatt is growing up fast.
Cute pictures!!
Post a Comment