Monday, August 8, 2011

 More pictures from Priest Lake. Wyatt loved going in the canoe with brock, I tell ya, this kid isn't scared of anything. One day we were playinng games and all the other kids were gone or napping so he was pretty bored. I kept an eye on him but all the sudden Jande was like, uh Emily, he's on the neighbors deck (which is up a long thing of stairs). I ran over there and couldn't figure out how he got up there. The bottom of the stairs were kind of tucked away. He loves adventure!
 Wyatt did start missing his toys! We took this bag to church so we had a few toys in it. I caught him in the room one day playing on his little lab top.
Since the weather was pretty junky this year people took to exploring. We went to a new waterfall and then tuesday some went to a natural waterslide. Brock tagged along with these teenagers and said they had lots of fun. The hike was the best part he said. They had to build a rock bridge to cross a little river and then walk threw a different river. Said it was pretty intense but fun. The slide is hard to see, and we didn't get the real feeling of it through pictures (is what I'm told). The water was going really fast they said and was extremely cold. On the hike they saw ice crystals on the ground, brrrrrr! Once they got to the slide, they saw others there and one guy said "I'd have to be drunk to go down that." LOL. In order to stop yourself and not go off the little cliff you had to get to the side, hit the log, or grab the rope (which is a last resort). So of course my daring husband wants to go first. He said he got a little nervous when Chad and Kade both couldn't stop him, but he hit the log and was fine. They all had fun, but came back with lots of bruises. Kaitlan even lost her shoes in the river they had to cross! Pretty crazy adventure.





No comments: