2 bottles water, 1 gaterade, 1 yogurt, 1 diced peaches, 1 apple sauce, 1 banana, 1 bag trail mix, 2piece banana bread, 2 chewy bars, 1 fruit lather, 1 pkg dried apples, 1 bag ritz crackers & cheese nips & wheat thins & vanilla waffers & ABC crackers & chips ahoy cookies. Missing: 2 PB&J sandwiches and 1 cheese sitck. WHEW!
This is what brock's lunch looks like every day. Can you tell how we go through the food so fast?! He doesn't eat ALL this every day, but pretty darn close! I am constantly buying crackers/snacks and making muffins or breads for his lunches. At times, I wish he wasn't such a big eater! This past week has been especially trying for us as he was put on night shift working the disc. He has to be there at 5pm and has been getting home around 4-4:30am. It is difficult because he sleeps til about noon, which means we have to be quiet. He is awake for about 2 hrs, then gets another 2 hr nap before he leavs around 4:15pm. Last night was his last night of that, we hope! They have HUNDREDS of acres to disc, so he will continue to be discing all day long, but we're hoping its day shift this next week! He does have GPS and is in a very nice tractor, so he doesn't mind that part!



3 comments:
Holy Smokes! to think the guy is so dang skinny too!
Holy Smokes is the first thing I thought of too! I didn't think there was anyone that could eat more than Kraymer....I think he may have met his match! I would hate to pack that lunch every morning!
What are you feeding???? A BEAR. You better hope for a few girls. They don't eat as much.
Post a Comment